1. Best Overall Album of the Year: Never Say Die Vol. 2
Runner up: UKF SUMMER DRUM AND BASS
2. Artist of the Year: Shift K3Y
3. Friend of the Year: Susan Glesne
4. Marathon of the Year: The Louisiana Marathon
5. Song of the Year: Take to Money, by School Boy ft. Hiro da Hero
6. Biggest disappointment of the Year: meeting Danielle (New Year eve)
7. Biggest Accomplishment: Becoming a Triathlete
8. Shoe of the year: Nike Lunar Glide
9. What could have been different: Less Traveling and more saving.
10. Biggest lesson learned: Never changes the week prior to race day.
11. Near death experience: having to utilize my reserve parachute.
12. Biggest inspiration: Kimberly Quach
13. Mix of the Year: Summer Chords, by DJ SUICIDE SHEEP
14. Website of the Year: Soundcloud.com
15. Device of the year: iPhone
16. App of the year: Map my ride
17. Biggest upset of the year: Bonking my A-race
18. The most Emotional moment: giving my mom (who has battled and overcome cancer) my marathon medal.
19. Something I could not live without: Coffee
20. TV Show of the Year: Regular Show
21. The nicest thing I’ve done for someone this year: I paid for hotel, food, and gave a tour of Los Angeles for my friend in honor of our friendship and her 100th marathon.
22. Drink of choice: Blue Moon
23. Something that has dynamically changed in my life: My girlfriend. She has really made a big difference In my life.
24. Worst race of the Year: LA Marathon
25. Biggest lesson learned: friendships change
26. Destination of the Year: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
27. New skilled learned: swimming
28. Obsession of the year: EDM!!!
29. Biggest wonder: the failed trip to Boise, Idaho
30. Biggest waste of money: my bed frame
31. Favorite place to reflect: Titlow Beach
32. Game of the year: Black Ops 2
33. Favorite site or group to Troll: the Seattle Marathon Facebook page
34. Weirdest thing to happen: while swimming in open water - I spotted a jellyfish, and I had to keep my cool
35. If I could travel the world with someone it would be: Gene French
36. Close call: I was going to swim solo in open water, but I had a friend shadow my friend, and I pulled my Lat while swimming. I could have drowned that day.
37. The funniest thing to happen: I tried to impress a girl while riding my bike and fell trying to clip out.
38. I’m most grateful for: Robert Hardee
39. Someone I consider family now: Loretta
40. I’m most proud of my ______ this year: My resilience
41. Worst training session: 30 mile bike ride and 6 mile run. Worse brick training ever!!!
42. Best Genre of Music: Trap
43. Happiest moment: when I got the 24 hour Fitness position
44. Something new and cool I tried: Flywheel
45. The most fun in one day: Mariners game with friends, and my friend’s birthday party.
46. What could be different: My relationship with my grandmother
47. Heartbreak of the Year: none of my hometown friends I had for YEARS came to my marathon in LA.
48. Surprise of the Year: Most of my friends from my original group live in Washington State now.
49. The weirdest thing to happen: when my friendship with Susan continued to become tighter; I met and went on more dates with Asians
50. Something I can share with everyone: “if you want change, you must seek and take charge for change.”